I am smack-dab in the middle of wedding craziness. With only 17 days to go until our BIG DAY, I am busier then I could ever imagine. These past couple of months have been wonderful though. I have felt just SO loved. I definitely need to document.....
On Saturday, May 14 my lovely Aunts and Cousin threw me a bridal shower. It was wonderful! The decorations were beautiful, the food was delicious and the company was the best.











Fun games were played....
1. Famous couple match-ups
2. Each person was asked to think of their least favorite chore and the reason why we didn't like it. Next we had to go around the room and say "I hate sex because.....and say why we hated our chore. It was definitely one of those "had to be there moments".... SO FUNNY!



3. I had to answer several questions regarding male/female statistics while standing next to a life size cardboard man. Each question I got wrong meant one piece of clothing I had to take off of him. By the end of it, he was wearing just a tiny fig leaf and I just maybe blushed a tiny bit.



I was completely blown away by the generosity of my family. Every person who came completely spoiled me (and Nick). We were given such amazing gifts that we can't wait to use after the wedding.








As a small token of my huge appreciation, I gave the hostess' umbrellas with a note attached: "Thank you for showering me with your love!" We had to get some pics.....


This shower was perfect and just the beginning of wonderful wedding things to come.....
Annie, Steph, Lydia and I met up later at Jason's for a delicious salad bar dinner before catching a showing of Something Borrowed. I was super excited to see this movie after reading the book. And this one definitely didn't disappoint. Annie, Lyds and I headed over to Park Street afterwards for a few drinks before calling it a night. I went home a very happy girl =)
(Thanks A for the pics)

What a great shower! It looks like it was a wonderful time! How exciting that you're getting closer to the big day!
ReplyDelete